Restorative Health Care
As a leading provider of home health services, Restorative Health Care delivers both nursing and therapy services in the comfort and privacy of your home. Your RHC nurse or therapist will tailor all authorized services to your unique condition in accordance with your doctor’s treatment orders. Everything we do will be with your doctor’s direction, supervision, and approval.
Home Health Services Include:
- Registered Nursing
- Licensed Vocational Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Work
RHC the Healing Touch
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A physician referral is required to initiate home health, but you have the freedom to choose the home health provider that best suits your needs — we hope that you will request RHC by name.
After a Hospitalization....
If you’ve recently been hospitalized or have been at a nursing home, assisted living facility, or skilled nursing facility, RHC can help you and your family to manage the transition back into your home.
After a doctors visit...
If your doctor suggested home health after a recent appointment, the RHC clinical team can help by professionally coordinat- ing with your doctor to manage your condition. Together with you and your physician, we will develop goals and provide treatment in your home. RHC can help by teaching you to manage your disease and to identify changes in your symptoms that may indicate a worsening of your condition.
How We Can Help
- RHc’s medical social workers can help you and your family locate and coordinate available resources.
- RHc’s home health aides can help with transferring, dressing, hygiene, eating, and elimination.
- RHc’s nurses can help with wound care, medication coordination, infusions, and teaching.
- RHc’s physical therapists can help improve your balance and endurance and identify fall risks.
- RHc’s occupational therapists can help you learn to live independently with your condition.
Because RHC strives to help the community with its home care needs, we service every aspect of the population. From infants to seniors, chronic conditions to intermittent care, quadriplegics to disease management, RHC can help. As one of the largest home health agencies in Central and South Texas, RHC has the resources you need for your father, mother, husband, wife, son, or daughter.
Please Give Us the Opportunity to Serve You! Contact Us Today!
Se Habla Español!